What our clients receive with every inspection is a thorough, unbiased report on the current condition of the home, based on Jeremy’s 18+ years of experience as a home inspector, inspecting nearly 6,000 homes in Lane County and surrounding areas. The knowledge and awareness that comes from inspecting thousands of local homes, and the resulting understanding of the unique concerns regarding our local construction and climate, are what have allowed us to build a business based on referrals, and to provide a service we are proud to stand behind.
Jeremy & Kamisha Moody of HomeCheck Inspection Service have been providing professional home inspection services in Eugene, Oregon and surrounding areas since 2001. With an extensive background in residential construction prior to becoming an Oregon Certified Home Inspector, Jeremy provides thorough inspections and thorough reports, and a friendly and informative approach to our clients’ questions regarding their real estate investments.
What we love about home inspections is that we often get to play a role in helping our clients make one of the most significant financial decisions a person can make: buying or selling a home. We take this role very seriously, and treat each inspection as if it was being conducted for our own family.
Our Services Include
- Whole House Inspections
- Wood Destroying Organism (Termite & Dry Rot) Inspections
- Pre-listing Inspections
- Multi-family Housing Inspections
- New Construction Inspections
- Construction Draw Inspections
- Relocation Inspections
- Maintenance Inspections
Our clients benefit from an experienced inspector who delivers reports with the latest report-writing software and in accordance with the Standards of Practice of both the State of Oregon and the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI). We encourage our clients’ presence for a review at the end of the inspection, during which Jeremy can familiarize them with the home, explain his findings, and answer questions and concerns.
Benefits of Choosing HomeCheck Inspection Service
- Locally owned, and fully licensed, bonded and insured
- 18+ years of home inspection experience, inspecting nearly 6,000 Lane County homes
- 10 year prior background in all phases of residential construction
- Oregon Certified Home Inspector and Residential General Contractor in continuous good standing with the Construction Contractors Board OCHI#504 CCB# 200742
- InterNACHI Certified Professional Inspector in continuous good standing with International Association of Certified Home Inspectors InterNACHI# 05051998
- Certified Wood Destroying Organism Inspector (Oregon Pest Control Applicator) in continuous good standing with Department of Agriculture OPCA#165737, able to provide Form NPMA-33 when needed
- Member in continuous good standing with Oregon Pest Control Association
- We provide an easy-to-read, digital, narrative whole house report, with color photos next to findings and an itemized summary, which is uploaded for online access the night of the inspection
- We do not bid or perform repairs on homes we inspect, so our clients receive an honest, unbiased report of the home’s current condition
- We take pride in our work and have enjoyed helping our clients make informed decisions regarding their real estate since 2001
With a service area that includes Lane, Linn, Benton, Douglas, Deschutes, Klamath, Coos, Jackson, and Lincoln counties, we are able to help our clients with all of their real estate investment opportunities.
We are here to serve you!